- RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
- AGE RESTRICTIONS
- RESTRICTIONS ON USE
You must respect the Company’s ownership of the Company Content and Intellectual Property. You will not:
- change or delete any proprietary notices from materials printed or downloaded from the Site;
- refer to or attribute any information to the Company in any public medium (e.g., press release, websites) for advertising or promotion purposes, or for the purpose of informing or influencing any third party;
- use or reproduce any Intellectual Property of, or imply any endorsement by or relationship with, the Company;
- modify, create derivative works of, decompile or otherwise attempt to extract source code from the Company, unless You are expressly permitted to do so under an open source license or we give You express written permission;
- copy or adapt the HTML code used to generate web pages on the Site;
- use or attempt to use engines, manual or automated software, tools, devices, agents, scripts robots or other means, devices, mechanisms or processes (including, but not limited to, browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate, search, access, “scrape,” “crawl,” or “spider” any web pages or any services provided on the Sites other than the search engine and search agents available from the Company on the Site and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari); or
- aggregate, copy or duplicate in any manner any of the Company Content, or reproduction, modification, distribution or storage of any Company Content for other than purposes of using the Site is expressly prohibited without prior written permission from Us. You shall not sell, license, rent, or otherwise use or exploit any Company Content for commercial use unless We provide our advance written consent. You shall not sell, license, rent, or otherwise use or exploit any Company Content in any way that violates any third party right.
- NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
- TERMINATION OF USE
We make no representation that this Site is error-free, free of viruses, or other harmful components, or that defects or that it will always be accessible. Except where expressly provided otherwise, the Site and all Company Content provided on or through the Site, are provided on an “as is“ and “as available“ basis. We expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement with respect to the site and all content provided on or through the site. We make no warranty that: (a) the Site or Services will meet Your requirements; (b) the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any Service provided on or through the Site will be accurate or reliable; or (d) the quality of any Service obtained by You on or through the Site will meet Your expectations.
Any content accessed, downloaded or otherwise obtained on or through the use of the Site is used at Your own discretion and risk.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, DATA OR DATA USE, INCURRED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT OR TORT, ARISING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE.
- EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
- WAIVER AND SEVERABILITY
- APPLICABLE LAWS
There are no refunds but you may cancel at any time.
- CONTACT INFORMATION
36 Glenwood Road
Montclair NJ 07043